The Managing Director and founder of Firefront (Australia) Pty Ltd Art Goodsir has over 40 years of experience in Fire Safety and Fire Engineering.
Having spent some 16 years in the London Fire Brigade as an Operational Fire Officer and Station Commander, he was also an instructor and an enforcer of Fire Safety Law before moving into Fire Investigation.
After leaving the Brigade, Art’s private sector experience started as a Fire Safety Consultant in the UK in the late ’80s, dealing with fire and building legislation. This successful fire safety business also took on contracts in Europe and Africa.
Now, resident in Australia since 2005, Firefront (Australia) Pty Ltd was formed in 2007 to practice professional Fire Safety Engineering in Australia.
We now work closely with Australian businesses ensuring their compliance with fire and building regulations, and helping to bring an understanding of fire safety into the modern workplace.
Being fire-safe is our core business, and what drives us to help people and companies who pursue that same goal.
We believe that SAFETY must be your first consideration, with EVACUATION your first priority.
Satisfaction is guaranteed and we ensure successful compliance for our clients.
We will work and liaise on your behalf – because we understand all aspects of Fire Safety so you don’t have to.
- No issue too big or too small
- Legal compliance solutions that satisfy authorities
- We will liaise and negotiate on your behalf with council and the brigade where necessary
- Our professionalism comes from a stable background of knowledge and experience in fire safety legislation, codes, and enforcement throughout several countries over many years
- Client satisfaction guaranteed